These Hellma Analytics All-Quartz-Probes are outstanding due to their unique design which makes additional sealing material superfluous. This makes them the ideal device for measuring aggressive samples even at lowest temperatures - measuring beyond the limits.
- All parts in contact with sample made of high-purity quartz
- High chemical resistance against aggressive acids and samples
- Monolithic measuring head made of SUPRASIL®300 liquid-tight fused into a quartz barrel
- Steady optical path length even at high temperature variation
- Applicable at temperatures down to -180 °C due to up-grading with vacuum jack
- Provides useability in applications where conventional probes fail
With vacuum jack for low temperature applications